Robin McGraw bores the heck out of Phil's audience


If you watched today's Doctor Phil show you would have noticed that that Phil's wife took over the show. In my humble opinion it was one of the most boring shows on record for Phil. They took what could have been an interesting subject - female hormones, and made it boring. It was almost like a one hour infomercial about products that are Treatments for Symptoms. I wonder if Phil has stock in the medical companies that his wife was supporting. A show about women talking about hot flashes was not my idea of a good show.

I suppose if you like watching the View then today's Doctor Phil's show would have been your style but not for me and I am a women. TV shows are meant to entertain and that show fell short by a mile. For information just look it up in a reference book or on the internet.

Learn more about treatment for symptoms by checking the profile of the Amen Clinics, an institution established by Dr. Daniel Amen. You can also find Dr. Amen's background here.

No comments: