You're Cut Off!

Today we have a guest blogger

Contributed by Maria Ruiz

One of the best reality shows is "You're Cut Off" on VH 1. This fabulous show depicts the lives of spoiled brats that have been cut off from their parents never ending trust funds. This show depicts how young adults must cope with the startling reality of making their own living and paying their own bills without mommy or daddy's help. I love watching this show as a hard working girl, because it is fun to see the spoiled brats finally suffer for their expenditures.


I indulge in viewing this show on satellite tv with NFL Sunday Ticket all the time. Well, actually, I only watch this show when I am not working one of my many jobs, which is quite an irony. I am so completely different than the girls on this show, in that I work so hard for every cent I earn on this planet. While I was given a blessed childhood, I understand the value of a hard earned dollar unlike the spoiled brats on this show. On this show, young women must compete against one another by staying within tight budgets. These girls can become so catty, as they are cut off from their parents' finances. In the end, I think this show is pure comedy and a joy to watch for any hard working girl out there who wants insight into the wretched lives of spoiled brats!

No comments: