What movie did you get this Christmas?

With the slew of top movies being released just before Christmas this year I bet you got one of them on DVD as a gift. The Dark Knight, Wall-e and the latest Mummy movie are just a few of the well known ones. Don't worry if you didn't get one, you could always go and shop for a few last minute gifts from Kmart for yourself after Christmas. I bet the prices will be even lower then. While you are there you should check out all of their other sales, I usually do. I can never get out of the place without buying something.

Speaking of movies here is what will be coming up in the next few months at the box office:
  • Wolverine. Yes it is the next movie in the X-men series
  • Terminator Salvation. Another Terminator movie
  • Pirates of the Caribbean 4. Need I say more?
  • The next Harry Potter movie. That one was suppose to be released last September but was pulled back from the release date. I am still not sure why that happened since the movie was almost complete if not done in August 2008.
  • Spiderman 4
Lots of good stuff in there.


Post?slot_id=29889&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: