Dress like a star


Celebrities can afford only the best clothes but they often chose to buy less expensive clothes for everyday wear and for casual gatherings. They are like us, we keep the best dresses and clothes for special occasions.

Heavenly Couture, located in Beverly Hills, California has the look that many celebrities want. Their prices on the other hand are the cheapest I have seen in ages for a store located there. Everything is priced under $17.95!!!! Looking through their online junior clothing section I know I have seen those fashions on some of the biggest named stars in Hollywood. They also have what I love, those long form fitting t-shirts. Forget the short baggy look for tees this is my place to shop. Take a look at the latest fashions that the stars are wearing then just take a look at what this place is offering.


No comments: